• There is respect for each other.
• Insult, discrimination, aggression, violence and intimidating behavior in any form is unacceptable.
• Animals are not allowed in the practice, with the exception of assistance dogs.
• Smoking is not allowed in and around the building.
• People under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused entry to the general practice.
• Please respect the privacy of our patients and employees and do not take photos or videos.
• Mobile phone calls are allowed outside. Please be considerate of others in the waiting room and, for example, put your phone on silent.
• Are you unable to keep your appointment? Then cancel in time so that we can help other patients.
If you do not comply with our house rules several times.... then we will be forced to take measures in accordance with the KNMG Guidelines.
General practice Haarlemmerpoort.